Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Top 3 Presentations

Sorry to all my avid blog followers about the tardiness of this post.  Of the past presentations that we have seen there were definitly three that stood out in my mind.  The first is Austin's about the sailing club.  I am actually a fellow marinor, and really enjoyed listening to him speak about the sailing club.  I though he was very effective with the great pictures and making sailing sound interesting, when most people would just write it off as a boring sport.  The second was Ally's about drinking coffee.  The main thing that made me really enjoy this was the hand out that she had.  I thought it was a very creative hand out and brought the presetation together as a whole.  The third was Lauren's five worst pick up lines.  That was a very funny topic to start with, and she had great humor throughout the entire show.  I now know what all my pick up lines never work, and will never try them again.  Thanks.

Peace to all

No comments:

Post a Comment